Saturday, January 12, 2008

Correct errors regarding reputation

What I am talking about was a historical issue.

 

When I was covering the drink for the lady using a lid, my fingure touched the foam (not the liquid, to be frank), and I cleaned my fingure on the towel, unfortunately, did not nothing to the drink. This was seen by another gentleman, who was talking to me at that time. I am still not sure whether this was seen by the lady I was serving for, but it is a spot in the record. I thought that is incorrect now, however, I did nothing at that time. I should pour that drink and make a new one to save my reputation and build the trust. Unfortunately, I did not do that. Although those people did not say anything to me, they would consider me as improper or consider the whole group as improper.

 

My idea for this is very clear: I must pour the drink if it happens in the future. This is the faith and reliability of a human.

No comments: