Monday, August 06, 2007

The plan and credit hour

Talk to the academic advisor today and discovered that I still have to take four more business elective courses to graduate. Although my credit hours are high enough to satisfy the requirement for graduation, I still have to take these courses because those are needed on the checklist no matter how many credit hours you got. The only word I can describe is "Damn".

 

Living in America is not easy. I am sure I realized this so far. And this feeling will be more explicit in the coming semester. I registered five courses for the Fall Semester, two for first session and three for second session. Since all the business courses are tough, I am sure that the life will be tough at that time.

 

In addition, my former plan was based on the condition of eight courses, now I have to modify the plan to satisfay the lattest update-although I do not want this update at all. In the coming semester, I have three important issues: classes, CLEP exams, and work. These fill my time schedule very well, and I do not need to worry about the "free time", which can be used to think about the "loneliness".

No comments: