Sunday, August 12, 2007

The experience of unexpected "active windows"

I installed thevirtual CD-ROM program last night. However, the significant changes made some mistake on the comptuer, and all the programs were freezed while I was using it, I had no choice but to restart. After that, I saw the message says that my copy of windows was activated for the first time, but the recent significant change requires an activation for this copy. God, I thought messed it up. And I was scared of losing the correct copyright information of this copy of Windows-although this copy is legally obtained by my uncle. To solve this problem, I tried to use System Restore, but failed. Finally, I followed the Internet Activation and solved this problem. isn't that strange? I have not get the point so far.

No comments: