Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why the direct selling man choose me?

This is an useful lesson for me since the first day I came to America. I was thinking about why that the direct selling man choose me as his potential "customer" (or prey?) from the day my uncle told me about the Direct Selling.

Here are some points I analyzed.

1. I have been in the US for a short period, and this makes me surely not familiar with the businesses in America. Therefore, the man has the chance of cheating me. Indeed, he is intentially to make this decision. For example, he asked that how many year have I been in America, and how many year I have been educated, etc. Everything indicates that he wanted to know the possibility of having me as his branch.

2. Keep his information secure, this can also raise the interest of the potential "customer". In fact, he knew that he might lose the potential of getting a new branch if he tells me the fact of this kind of business. That's why he said "you should go and listen". Look, such a funny way of communicating.

From now on, I got that point, and I will not take part in it since I know the fact of it. What is useful to me is, be smart and recognize the truth of this kind of business and stay secure from it.

No comments: