Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Had AAA auto service yesterday

It was the first time to use the AAA auto service. The reason is simple: my battery was out. Why? I forgot to turn off the lights. Therefore, the light was on from morning to evening. I think no battery can keep working for such a long time even if it is for lights only.

 

The response was not slow. I called the customer service, and left my contact information. Since I am close to home, I told them that I could go back home and wait for their call before they come to my place. During that time, I took shower, and took a little break.

 

The AAA man came in a pickup. I was surprised that the man gave me a bottle of water. I thought that he just want me to keep it for him in the first place. However, he said that it is mine at last. Wow, I was really touched by that. The service deserves the money I paid. Good, I will keep purchasing the service.

 

Helped the coffee shop to close today.

No comments: