Friday, July 27, 2007

Press forward always

While talking to my parents, I thought of the words my supervisor in Computer Lab told me. He said that they (the two supervisors) want me to stay here and they will set me in the office, and they will also provide me enough time to read. This is almost the same work in the Computer Lab. However, my answers was, I need to pay the bills. Therefore, I have to drop the job in Computer Lab and keep the one in the coffee shop.

 

Maybe this is how life expresses itself. you will never catch it on your will.

 

By the way, this title is the one I found probably in The World of English or The English Salon. It talks about a black man eagering for knowledge while working in a whiteman's home. That story indicates that education is always needed and the desire of being educated is also very important for everyone who is not willing to live his or her life in silence.

 

Be positive!

No comments: