Thursday, July 19, 2007

On making friends

I realized that the principles and methods used by my parents are wrong from my experience in America. Should I make friends with my classmates, co-workers, and almost anybody I meet in my life? My parents chose to keep me at home. They probably thought that it is safe for me and it is helpful in preventing me from "bad boys" and "bad things". The consequences of this decision is apparent: I am in disadvantage comparing with others who are familiar with this skill.


Day after day, time after time, I have to confront the result of this decision by myself. They don't think they are wrong, and they are not going to talk about their faults.

I always think that one should have a child if he or she is ready for that in every aspect.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: