Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The one who writes


I was discussing writing diary/blog with Lin just now.


The idea I thought of was, writing diary/blog or not is the issue of personal characteristic or lifestyle. Different people have different ways of living the life. Some are word or letter-addicted, and they like to write something down whenever they want. The feeling of writing is really good. Some others are entertain-only type of people, and they just spend their lifetime without recording and analyzing the feeling. There are no standards for these types of lifestyles or characteristics, this is just the personal issue. Personally, I am the word-guy. I choose to write something down when I have time. Sometimes, I feel like to write something down badly, and I cannot keep that feeling to illustrate my opinion.


I wrote a blog before, which illustrates this point. Although I do not write frquently recently, I still cannot forget that kind of feeling. The streaming feeling while pouring letters on the paper line by line is so wonderful that I cannot stop enjoying it unless I am done with it.


Powered by Zoundry

No comments: