Thursday, September 20, 2007

The incredible tiredness


How tired we are? I am not sure. But I am pretty sure about the tireness of the whole class.


While the professor was telling the points covered in the first in-calss exam in the Money, Credit and Banking class, I was day-dreaming (in fact, it should be night-dreaming, since it was so late at night), and I missed the chance of recording important points covered in the in-calss exam. However, I am not worried because I copied that list from another classmate (an African American girl).


Although this sounds to be very tired, it is still not extreme. One girl in my class was "night-dr4eaming" and could not feel anything irregular even if someone moves hand in fron t of her eyes. Poor guys, they are really tired after the whole day working.


I am different from these guys. Although I do not have a full-time job, I am still very tired in the night, because the factor that cause you to feel tired is the intensive using of nerve system. People working in offices using their nerve systems in the office way, I use my nerve system in the home-studying way. None of us are easy to finish the process.


No comments: