Friday, September 14, 2007

Attended the Job Fair on 9/11, Tuesday

This was my first time to attend a job fair in America. And I thought that is a useful experience to me. Since I need to find a job here, knowing the place and method to find a job is helpful.

 

As I thought this evening, what is the point of finding a job here? How certain I am to find a job using a Bachelor's degree? What is the strongest reason that an employer choose me rather than a MBA student (suppose all of us are graduated in the same time)?

 

Technically, this is the factor other than the level of knowledge. It should be comprehensive factors that cannot be measured through on-campus learning, such as social skills and self-confidence, positive attitude, the ability to work under pressure, time management, etc.

No comments: