Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Today's work and the living expenses issue

I was in Java City all day. Since it is summer break, the business was slow. However, this is not the issue that I am interested. What I care for is my wage.


Also, Clifford called me today for my schedule change. He told me that I can have more than 12 hours per week. It should be better without the consideration of the lunch expenses. I assume that the lunch in the Cafeteria will cost me $10 every time. However, I have an alternative choice: coming home and eat cheaper. Income and expense are the words that I used frequently these days. Since I am concerned about the savings I got every month, increasing income and reducing expenses are important issued to me. I think I can have more than $400 savings per month because I work 7 days a week, or 31 days a month according to the calendar. Well, living in America is not very easy, however, it is easy to keep yourself alive in America because the labor cost is very expensive and you can easily earn enough money to eat and sleep, neverthelss, that money is not enough for further liiving expenses.


Free writing is really a good feeling. I like the feeling.


I think I should write down lthe experience I got from the day I came to America because it is the milestone in my life and I will never exeprience such a great change in my life.

No comments: