Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Got a couple of online radio stations today.

I would like to listen to CNN radio. However, my computer is experiencing certain difficulty and cannot play online radio properly although the data stream is running. The same problem applies to CNN online video. However, the other online radio and video sites are OK. Also, all the media files in my computer play well. I do not know what the problem is.



I used to contact Microsoft, the technician told me that that is not the problem of their software since I told them that other media data in my computer are very well.



After that, I send CNN an online comment about my problem. This time, no response.



Maybe I have to choose other online radio programs, I think.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: