Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gonna leave, exciting!

I will leave soon. So funny. However, having the experience of studying from college to Ph.D is not easy, and I don't know whether I have enough time to sleep! God, sleeping is the greatest problem I have met. I did not solve this problem in my previous college years, and I will keep solving it in the following college years. Two college years? Yes, I have to attend a US college rather than a college in any other states because a US college diploma is much more powerful and useful both in work and in study. I can choose either to study or to work with a US college diploma. In Ph.D, I can live with salary-although not very high, it is enough to live-and can learn without fees. That is very well. I started to appreciate America from now on because I know US is much more charming than any other country for a young man who is willing to achieve his own dream. I watched American Dreamz a few days ago. However, it is irrelevant with this problem, it is about the relationship between different cultures-Arab and American.

1 comment:

sarah said...

How excitting it really is! you will live a totally different life, experience different culture. Haha, guess you can't sleep well these days.